Followers

Friday, January 22, 2010

Good Morning Sunshine

"You're so cute."

There's some things I just love to wake up to, this being one of them. I think I take it for granted sometimes y'know? Being able to fall asleep with her every night, and wake up right were I passed out. It's nice, and I'm hoping it keeps on keeping on.

When I left this morning, I found out that some one had gone and tramped down a path in the snow where I usually walk. I stumbled through it the night before around 10:00pm, but now, at nine in the morning enough people had already passed by that it was well worked and easy to traverse. It  makes you wonder, how the world works when you're not around. It reminds you sometimes that everything sort of keeps going while you're asleep at night, it's not about to wait for you.

It reminds you that your body does too, your body keeps on ticking, and digesting and building fat cells, and thinking about things. It's just strange that you're so unconscious to it all. This would be the kind of thing that I'd lose sleep over. Trying to figure out exactly what's going on while I'm in bed. Maybe if I'm really lucky I'll develop my own kind of Tyler Durden. I think that would be quite nice. I suppose it would make me kill a lot of people and cause calamities and all that fun stuff, but I mean, it could be fun right?

Anyway, this morning I got to my residence, and the TV was scattered with the remains of another night. This is where I usually find my solace in the morning. I'll turn on the family channel and eat some frootloops right out of the box. It's quite cozy, sort of like having saturday morning cartoons every morning. I'd sit there in my clothes from yesterday and sort of wait for the day to begin. When you don't often have class before 11, this can be quite the daunting wait. I end up haunting twitter most of the time, trying to get my favorite celebrities to recognize me.

Also, I'd like to talk about my music. I've written three songs thus far, at least in their lyrics, and I've got one guitar melody worked out. I'm trying to come up with rhythms now, and decide on the incorporation of bass and drums. I wasn't sure if I could make an album just acoustic or not, but by listening to Dashboard Confessional's acoustic release, and Mancherster Orchestra's work, I think I may actually be able to pull it off. To me though, it'll be a lot harder to make, and make sound good and original, than a CD where I can temper the drums and bass aswell.

Here we go folks.

Time to learn about vectors.

No comments:

 
type='text/javascript'/>