Followers

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Metamorph-ing in a conflagration of



The ocean floor is hidden from my viewing lens, but you're there, the coral on the bottom, just decaying just rotting just dying. I left you there my treasure, in one peice, and here I come to view upon it. Seeing it before reminded me of sad reminded me of depression reminded me of you. Seeing it now reminds me of sick reminds me of loss reminds me of them reminds me of you. Sick sick sick, it's not easy to make sick coral any better when it's on the ocean floor. Do I pick you up? You'd wish of it. Do I watch the luxuriously tacky fish flutter next to you. You'd wish of it. You're sick now, and I'm not miracle doctor. Have fun in your reef with your disco colored fishy air about you and be sick sick sick.

The best way to play a harmonic minor scale, is to use all three of your fingers, and fret each individual note as you do doop do doop do doop up the scale. It's like a ladder, but for your hands, made from wood, certainly not safe. The best way to perform a good sweep pick is to be Jason Becker's former self when he could move. Flutterdy-doo fluttery-doo fluttery-doo. That's what it would sound like if you performed it properly. But to make that exact sound you would have to be Jason Becker's former self as he was when he could move. When you could move. Can you move? Honestly, can you move or are you just sitting there stuck in your chair trying to slooshie the last sounds of your breath escaping from your mouth as you read this. You are now breathing manually.

Come clean with me now, are you really movable. Can you honestly press your soul up against a pane glass window and leave a dark and deepened steam impression on it. Well of course you can't, your soul doesn't have weight doesn't have volume doesn't have heat. But be movable as movable can be when your soul isn't where it sould be. Don't be like giving up. Don't be like wanting everything to be so much easier. For god sakes just move. You have just become aware that your nose never actually leaves your line of sight.

Dum dee dum dee dum dee dum, all down the yellow brick road on a segway with three ears of corn and a heart and a courage and a red slippers. Wait though, are you still moving? Don't forget, you're still breathing manually. Dum dee dum don't forget about the way you could be living if you could live in the spot light and live like everyone else. It's so good to have friends isn't it! It's so fabulous to be loved when you can't love back in the minutes that you spend with yourself. five minutes four minutes three minutes I'm moving again. And for god sakes don't forget to breath. The way I move the way I move the way you move. I wish I could kick back back back and relax in a few brief moments of my day and not be as truthfully and exasperatingly occupied as I am.

In

Out

In

Out

Don't Forget

I've got a book telling me how to move how to study when to move when to jerk off. A little bound little black book. Right now I should be sleeping. Right now I should have finished my homework. According to my book. But I can't sleep.

The Game.

Did you miss a beat, let me get you started again.

In

Out

In



No comments:

 
type='text/javascript'/>