Followers

Saturday, April 4, 2009

The Trust

Finished recording a new song, it's going to be up on the myspace soon enough, I can't wait to get it out to the public, maybe rerecord the vocal track with the new pre-amp, see if we can't get a little famous. I wouldn't mind actually being able to play in a band for a living, actually live out my dream, that would be really amazing. Sometimes you just dream about it, living the life, being part of the dream, however, there's not much in dreaming that, just a little false hope.

Our band store's awesome, Jordan did a great job designing a marketable logo, I honestly can't wait to get a t-shirt myself. So soon as I have money online I'll be getting on the Panda Farm diggs. Anyway, I guess I'm off to work for another eight hour later afternoon shift at Sobeys.

The Best to all of you.

Cook

No comments:

 
type='text/javascript'/>