Followers

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Inertiatic ESP


I've decided that I need some motivational inertia to keep up this weight lifting/weight losing routine. I find that as time passes, I lose willpower more and more and begin to simply believe that the state I am currently in is just dandy. Hold your pity compliments. I'm trying to make the Memorial Swim Team next year, and this requires some what of a toned physique. I need to lift weights, to swim, and to eat like an athlete that doesn't have an incredibly high metabolism. I know all of this sounds extreme, but if you knew the weight history of my family, you'd agree with me.

So, I don't know how I'm supposed to keep the inertia of my initial willpower burst. It's going to be somewhat of an obstacle I have to leap in order to maintain a routine as near to the one I'm hoping to keep. I want to run nearly every morning, and lift weights on varying intervals. I also want to swim daily, until the end of the school year, and once every two days upon the end of school. This is unattainable I believe, but this is the ideal scheduel for me. If you have any tips let me know.

Next is food. I have an unhealthy obsession with food and it's sweet sweet taste. I can't seem to wrap my head around any tangible method of ridding myself of the temptation of sweet and greasy food. I know it's bad for me, but I somehow convince myself that I'll work it off, yet I never do. Heeeellllpppp. If you have any good tasting, healthy food, let me know. I'm calling you out on this one Quinn. I'll still indulge, and on the routine I hope to keep, I don't think such indulgence would be a terrible detriment.

This is really the only thing causing me trepidation at the moment, mostly on account of the christmas season offering soooo much temptation. On a brighter note, I finally got an iPod, and conformed to the nation of iPod users. I also recieved and Xbox 360, which I'm sure will allow much sleep deprivation and even more health deterioration as the next week continues. It's going to be a constant flow of christmas cookies and Fable 2 (at least until I complete it). Going along with the theme of gifts. I am now the proud owner of very much to do with Dungeons and Dragons. Am I excited? You bet I am. I better be playing with my friends soon, as I am very much lusting to throw them into some kind of predicament.

I'm going to stop now, as this is going to run long, and many of you will never want to read such daunting rubish. Much appreciated

-Your humble Narrator

No comments:

 
type='text/javascript'/>