Followers

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Advice

I’ve been going deeper and deeper into time management, I’ve found some really interesting sites on the topic, and I think I’m on my way to actually becoming a productive individual. All of the reading I’ve been doing on personal development had been inspiring, and I feel I’ve found my talent.

I’ve started a blog to help people find the kind of oneness I found with myself. People always comment on my charisma, by ability to connect with others, and help them through things, so I’ve taken up my charge in writing a personal help blog. Help you understand you ect. It’s something I’ve wanted to try to express for a long time, and I think it’s finally time to pass on the information to whoever is willing to listen.

If you want to see what it’s all about, I recommend you hop on over to Inside Out. It’s only got one post right now, but I worked pretty hard on it. If you’d like to follow me there too, I’d be smitten. I realize that it’s going to be hard to really have people just jump on board and listen to me, however, it’s really all I know how to explain, all I know to pass on.

In other news, I’m a little ways into Steve Pavlina’s book, it’s starting to get a little rocky, what with all the meditation involved, but I think I understand his viewpoint. Make your world your own. It’s inspiring, and I’ve got to-do lists and other different forms of personal development that I’m going to try out. I really like the book so far. I recommend it.

There’s about three other things that went down this weekend. I partied a little bit of course, had a grand old time. It’s enviable of all the people who are so resourceful in a police situation. I think eventually I’ll adapt to it. I have to, I’ll be in Newfoundland this time next year, hopefully still typing to you, letting you all know what’s going on.

I’ve become renewed in my guitar playing. I feel like it’s a part of me again, another burst of personal inspiration. I think Music might actually be the thing I was meant to do, if not help people in whatever way I can.

As for the bitter post I made earlier, it’s bitter and that’s unfortunate, but I felt really bad when I got home today, I had to get it out some how.

Anyway, I’m off to bed, work again in the morning.

Take Care.

No comments:

 
type='text/javascript'/>