Followers

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Still Kickin'

So here we go, I've decided that I'm going to take the majority of Ads off of this site and begin an actual public access site. This one will still be known as the place where I put my inner most thoughts and ect. However, I'm sure none of you, my closest friends and dedicated readers actually enjoy being pressured into pressing ads to try to make money for me. Therefore I'm about to save you all from any guilt every again. I'll leave a little google adsense one between each post, because quite frankly some of the things that turn up in them are funny, but all the others have got to go.

What is this new public access blog going to feature you ask? Well I'm glad you asked but I'm not quite sure yet, I'm pretty sure it's going to start with this polyphasic sleep experiment nonsense I'm trying, and grow into, well whatever it decides to grow into. I've stopped searching for something that will make a blog popular and settled on just letting happen (Thanks to becky for the advice). Maybe it'll be CD reviews, maybe it'll be experiement logs, diet help, personal help, help in general, I'm not sure, I've just narrowed it down to subjects that would be practically helpful to people. No one really reads other's thoughts for pleasure at this point.

However, I know you, my most honorable readers enjoy my inner most thoughts, and I much appreciate the attention. Though I must apologize, sometimes I feel as though I'm acting a little bit like a martyr, constantly going on about things and how they bother me. Well it's true, a lot of things do bother me, but I try to put a little bit of an interesting spin on the way I express them. It's just something I like to do, sit here and explain my situations to you.

My Honorable readers.

Anyway, say, BYE BYE to the ads, and I'll be starting the new polyphasic sleep site momentarily.

No comments:

 
type='text/javascript'/>